1. This book. Hold the phone. Rockin’ our world.
Dear Francis and Lisa,
Can you take us under your wings and disciple us forever and ever amen? Think it over.
Love, Josh and Laura Kelley
PS: The Kismet Bag is almost sold out. Eeeeek!
2. My current Noonday arm party: Clustered Bracelet, berry. Everest Wrap, mint. Safari Stack, salmon. And Silver Lining, blue onyx. Remember to choose Ashley Mills as your ambassador if you make a Noonday purchase. She’s your girl!
3. Luna Bars. I may have a slight problem. Who will hold a Luna Bar intervention for me?!?!?
4. Key fobs. Self promotion at its finest. This Saturday is the Heart Walk…only 3 days left…and we’re still chasing after our $5,000 goal. You can make your donation on Amon’s Page by using the ‘give now’ button. For all donations of $15 or more, I am mailing out thank you key fobs. After you make your donation just CLICK HERE and send me your name and mailing address. Also please feel free to share Amon’s page & story.
5. Sevenly’s tee this week. Hello fall cuteness. And not in a creepy way, but isn’t this chick just adorable?!?!
7. My new journaling Bible. I’ve always been a doodler and now I have actual space for it in my Bible.
8. And Krochet Kid’s new bags. Holy cow…They.Are.Awesome. And what an incredible company.
That’s it. 8 current favorites.